Nancy Pelosi, Speaker of the U.S. House of Representatives, epitomizes what is wrong in our nations’ capital.
When former President Obama was in office he praised for anything he accomplished, which as I set here, included the illegal DACA executive order, failing Obamacare, ‘Operation Fast and Furious’, and the failed coup d’etat of President Trump.
Pelosi’s SF district is widely known as one of the worst run congressional districts in the country, and after she was getting caught at a beauty salon, illegally, her reputation a wealth elitists hit new lows, even leading some hairstylist to protest out her mansion with hair blow dryers.
As a globalist, Pelosi and the deep state operatives, have fought Presidents for decades to not move the US embassy to Jerusalem, confirming the US position of Jerusalem being the capital city of Israel, allowing the construction of new developments in the Golan Heights, and fighting for Israel’s right to exist while discussing a “two-state” solution.
By legitimizing the PLO and dealing with HAMAS, the Arab nations in the region all chose, to avoid internal terror attacks, to not have working relations with Israel hoping to force them into a one-sided, shortly to be broken, a peace agreement with Palestinians.
Since Pelosi and most career politicians can’t handle more than one objective at a time, they can’t relate to President Trump’s high multi-tasking personality, thus must slam him when accomplishing multiple projects, at a time. They don’t get the old adage, “Walk and Chew Gum At The Same Time”.
Democratic House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) claimed on Friday that President Donald Trump’s recent success in securing peace deals in the Middle East was nothing more than “a distraction.”
“How much credit do you give the President of the United States for these peace agreements?” CNN’s Wolf Blitzer asked.
Wolf Blitzer: "How much credit do you give the president for these peace agreements?"@SpeakerPelosi: "Good for him for having a distraction on a day when the numbers of people who are affected and the numbers of people who are dying from this virus only increases." pic.twitter.com/uanVmNPlNd
— Townhall.com (@townhallcom) September 11, 2020
“Well, hopefully, they won’t—hopefully they will beneficial [sic] to the region,” Pelosi said. “We’ve been waiting for a very long time for the president’s proposal for an Israeli-Palestinian peace agreement that honored the two-state solution. It was coming in two weeks, it was coming in two months, it was coming in six months—it still hasn’t come in any way that has brought peace.”
“So, good for him for having a distraction on a day when the numbers of people who are affected and the numbers of people who are dying from this virus only increases,” Pelosi stated.
Via Daily Wire
Pelosi’s comments come after Trump has been nominated multiple times in recent days for the Nobel Peace Prize for his work in securing peace agreements.
The most recent peace deal that the administration secured was on Friday between Israel and Bahrain.
The White House released the following information on the peace deal:
SECURING ANOTHER HISTORIC AGREEMENT: President Donald J. Trump has brokered a deal to establish full diplomatic relations between Bahrain and Israel – the second such agreement between Israel and an Arab nation in less than one month.
- Israel and Bahrain have committed to begin the exchange of embassies and ambassadors, start direct flights between their countries, and launch cooperation initiatives across a broad range of sectors.
- This peace deal is a significant step forward for both Israel and Bahrain.
- It further enhances their security while creating opportunities for them to deepen their economic ties.
- This deal comes on the heels of the historic normalization agreement between Israel and the United Arab Emirates.
- The United Arab Emirates and Bahrain are the first Arab nations to normalize relations with Israel in more than 25 years.
- The United States will continue to support the people of Bahrain as they work to counter terrorism and extremism, develop economically, and build new peaceful partnerships across the region.CREATING THE CONDITIONS FOR PEACE: President Trump’s wise foreign policy strategy has created the conditions for peace between Israel and its neighbors.
- When President Trump took office, the Middle East was in a state of extreme turmoil.
- President Trump has worked to rebuild trust with our regional partners and identify their shared interests, moving them away from the conflicts of the past.
- Thanks to the President’s bold foreign policy vision and his acumen as a dealmaker, nations across the region are realizing the benefits of his thoughtful approach.
- As the President’s work continues, more Arab and Muslim countries will likely seek to normalize relations with Israel.
- Each country that normalizes relations will build upon the other, bringing peace and prosperity to the region and the people who live there.AN UNPRECEDENTED REGIONAL TRANSFORMATION: After decades of instability and crisis, nations across the Middle East and Africa are increasingly working together to build a more peaceful and prosperous future.
- Thanks to President Trump’s leadership, the Arab world is experiencing the most rapid geopolitical transformation in more than a generation.
- As more countries normalize relations with Israel, the region is becoming more stable, secure, and prosperous.
- Expanded business and financial ties between economies will accelerate growth and economic opportunity across the region.
- Agreements with Bahrain and the United Arab Emirates also help to advance President Trump’s vision for finding a fair and lasting peace between Israel and the Palestinians.
- The United States will continue to stand with the people of the region as they work to build a brighter, more hopeful future.
The more Biden, Pelosi, the rest of the democratic leadership, Hollywood stars, and BLM act out against traditional America, the more voter can see who is running against President Trump, and why they must vote R, down-ticket, on November 3rd.
I believe they will and in spite of all the fraud, we can expect the same for “4 More Years”.