The fruit of the postmodernist’s efforts to deconstruct the European Christian societal structure in the United State starting 50 years ago is now paying off for their radical hypersexualized activists.
Hundreds of those struggling with Gender Dysphoria continue to post videos on TikTok.
Here is a “parent” asking for donations to mess up their child.
Trans queer dad is raising funds to put his young child on puberty blockers. pic.twitter.com/P4echhqLpq
— Libs of TikTok (@libsoftiktok) May 24, 2022
According to the National Science Teaching Association (NTSA)
“Gender and sexual diversity are more visible than ever, our science curriculum must adapt to serve our students and prepare them for the future. Among youth ages 13–18, 10.5% identify as lesbian, gay, or bisexual (Kahn et al. 2018) and at least 0.7% identify as transgender (Herman et al. 2017). Public awareness has grown to a point where 27% of Americans know someone who is transgender, and 45% view gender as a spectrum rather than a binary (n = 1306; Carmichael 2020)”
In educational systems around the United States, there have been growing controversies over language guides and usages, including the use of pronouns that some object to as matters of religion or grammar.
Currently, there is a growing number of teachers on suspension or have been terminated for refusing to partake in this social engineering madness.
Now the largest association of science teachers in the world has issued a guide for “anti-oppression” terminology for science teachers.
In the guide, titled “Gender-Inclusive Biology: A framework in action,” the National Science Teachers Association (NSTA) has called for “gender-inclusive biology,” which includes the abandonment of terms like “parent,” “men,” “women,” “mother,” and “father.”
The NSTA suggests that this can be a fun exercise like having students come up with an entirely new name for the word “parents,” such as “gene-givers” or “biological life transmitters.
”This is not likely to be viewed as a fun exercise by some teachers or students, including those with opposing deeply religious views.”
In another part of the guide, they add a list of psychology and sociological markers for teachers be aware of, thus abdicating their primary role of teaching biology.
We use the five attributes of authenticity, continuity, affirmation, anti-oppression, and student agency to guide us in adapting any lesson to be inclusive of diverse gender, sex, or sexuality.
1. Authenticity – Provide accurate content and language that acknowledges both gender diversity and scientific precision. For example, “ovaries produce eggs” in meiosis, not “women produce eggs.” Ask: Is the content accurate or oversimplified?
2. Continuity – Consistently include gender, where applicable, as one of many lenses for analysis. Begin with a diversity lens instead of teaching an oversimplification that is later changed for exceptions. Ask: Do we have a consistently inclusive lens or a special token lesson?
3. Affirmation – Highlight and celebrate the naturally occurring diversity of human and nonhuman species. Frame diverse phenomena, such as chromosomal intersex traits, with interested curiosity. Do not sensationalize or pathologize these variations. Ask: Do we normalize or stigmatize variation?
4. Anti-Oppression – Encourage students to identify and analyze the patterns that inform society’s status quo. Help students recognize recurring injustices such as intersex genital mutilation, court-ordered sterilization and chemical castration of transgender and gay individuals, and sex verification in sports. Ask: Do we empower or marginalize groups?
5. Student Agency – Provide students choices and habitually incorporate a student feedback cycle. Students engage more when they explore their own questions and make decisions, especially in learning about gender, sex, and sexuality. Ask: Do we invite the sharing of the student experience?
At least for now these are not mandatory in the schools, but the way things are heading, it will not be too much longer before they are.
PureTalk – Save Big Money On Your Cell Phone Bill
GOLDCO – FREE 2022 Wealth Protection Kit
MYPILLOW – Save Up To 66% On MyPillow Products – Use Promo Code – FTR
Tuttle Twins – We teach your kids how the world really works –35% Off Sale
Conservative independent talk show host and owner of https://MAGABOOK.com. USMC Veteran fighting daily to preserve Faith - Family - Country values in the United States of America. Check out my podcast - https://www.spreaker.com/show/finish-the-race
Google’s Gemini AI program is being roasted for producing ‘diverse’ image results that show things like...
Hungarian Prime Minister Viktor Orban knows that if he could vote in America’s presidential election, his...
World Health Organization Director-General Tedros Ghebreyesus said the coming of ‘Disease X’ meant the WHO needed...
Shocking images and video taken in California this weekend show Chinese migrants lined up at the...
The newest member of the San Francisco Elections Commission, a seven-member civilian body that oversees and...
Subscribe to our newsletter!
Awesome Deals On MyPillow.com Products https://MyPillow.com/FTR (Promo code "FTR")
Download My Podcasts Below
Eric Thompson Show Podcast